Women’s Day Special - Comment & Win Contest
3rd March – 5th March 2023
Prize x 3:
1 (one) Women Woody Overall
How To Win?
STEP 1: FOLLOW & LIKE SPAO Malaysia Instagram / Facebook Page. (IG: SPAOMY / Facebook: SPAO Malaysia)
STEP 2: Name a women who has inspired you and why in the comment.
STEP 3: Tag 3 friends & hash-tag #SPAOMY
Important To Acknowledge & Agree
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Women’s Day Special – Comment & Win (“Contest”) which is organized by the management of Parkson Lifestyle Sdn Bhd (“Organizer”). Any person who participates in the Contest, whether directly or indirectly (“Participant”), shall be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein contained.
Adherence to Contest Terms and Conditions
1. By participating in the Contest, Participant shall be deemed to have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein contained, and the decisions of the Organizer.
2. The judging criteria should be based on 100% on management’s decision according to the steps of the Instagram / Facebook during the Contest period.
1. The Contest runs from 3rd March until 5th March 2023. Any Entries received after the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to vary or change the dates and duration period of the Contest at any time without prior notice.
1. The Contest is open to:
I. All individuals aged 18 and above;
II. All individuals residing in Malaysia with a valid mailing address; and
III. Individuals with a valid and existing Instagram / Facebook account
2. The Contest is not open to:
I. Permanent and/or contract employees of Parkson Lifestyle Sdn Bhd of Companies.
The Campaign Mechanism & Prize
1. Each winner will receive one (1) Women Woody Overall design by a random basis.
2. A Participant is only entitled to win 1 prize throughout the entire Contest period.
3. The Prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable or redeemable for cash or any other item and cannot be resold or offered for resale. Unless otherwise approved by the Organizer in writing, the Prize is not transferable. If the winners choose not to accept the Prize for any reason, there will be no compensation offered.
4. However, the Organizer may at any time at its sole and absolute discretion substitute the Prize with other items of any equal or similar value with or without conditions.
Notification of Contest Winners
1. The winner(s) will be notified via SPAO Instagram / Facebook.
2. To redeem the prize, winner(s) is required to email his/her full name, NRIC, mailing address, mobile no. and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Organizer with courier the Prize to the winners according to the mailing address provided. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the winners do not contact the Organizer for whatever reasons within three (3) business days of the announcement of winners.
Rights of The Organizer
1. The Organizer’s decision in selecting the winner(s) for the Contest is final and conclusive. Correspondence will not be entertained.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions herein contained at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
Liability and Responsibility
1. All Participants (including winners) in the Contest shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or loss resulting from participation in any manner in the Contest.
2. All transportation, accommodation, administration costs and personal costs including but not limited to any other costs, fees and/or expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and/or redemption and/or usage of the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners.
General Terms and Conditions
Participation in the Contest shall be deemed as permission to the Organizer, Parkson Lifestyle Sdn Bhd, to do the following:-
I. At its sole discretion, to use, publish and display the names and other particulars of the Participant including but not limited to their identification numbers as publicity purposes without any compensation paid or notice given
II. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest at any time without notice and participant shall not be entitled, in the event of such cancellation, termination or suspension, to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any loss or damage incurred by the participant as a direct and/or indirect result of the cancellation, termination or suspension.
III. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any participant in the Contest and prohibit that person from further participating in the Contest in the event that there is a suspicion that the participant tampered with or benefited from the tampering of the Contest or the Terms and Conditions stated herein.