TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read these Terms of Service ('Terms', 'Terms of Service') carefully before using the https://spao.my website (the 'Service') operated by SPAO Malaysia – Parkson Lifestyle Sdn. Bhd ('us', 'we', or 'our').
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. You agree that we reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Company’s website without prior and separate notice.
2. Your continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
1. When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
2. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Links to Other Web Sites
1. Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by SPAO Malaysia (Parkson Lifestyle Sdn.Bhd). SPAO Malaysia (Parkson Lifestyle Sdn.Bhd) has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
2. You further acknowledge and agree that SPAO Malaysia (Parkson Lifestyle Sdn.Bhd) shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product subject to the Terms. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirmation receipt of your order, which shall only be an acknowledgement and shall not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
(a) Product Descriptions
In describing the products available to purchase online, SPAO attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, SPAO does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any SPAO Services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by SPAO itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund via store credit. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Amount'.
Upon receiving your order, we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email, the monies shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
(d) Discount Codes
We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify SPAO Malaysia for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this website.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from SPAO Malaysia are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please Contact Us.