26th December 2022 – 5th February 2023
Grand Prize:Travel voucher to Korea worth RM6,000 (Courtesy by MOV Asia)
Second Prize:SPAO shopping voucher worth RM500
Third Prize:SPAO shopping voucher worth RM300
How to participate?
STEP 1: Spend a minimum of RM250 nett at SPAO stores/online.
STEP 2: Submit your contact information via Google Form & stand a chance to WIN!
Important to Acknowledge & Agree
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the SPAO Spend & Win A Trip To Korea Contest (“Contest”) which is organized by the management of Parkson Lifestyle Sdn Bhd (“Organizer”). Any person who participates in the Contest, whether directly or indirectly (“Participant”), shall be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein contained.
Adherence to Contest Terms and Conditions
1. By participating in the Contest, the Participant shall be deemed to have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein contained, and the decisions of the Organizer.
2. The judging criteria should be based on 100% of management’s decisions. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kind of medium will not be entertained.
1. The Contest runs from 26th December 2022 until 5th February 2023. Any Entries received after the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to vary or change the dates and duration period of the Contest at any time without prior notice.
Spend a minimum of RM250 nett at SPAO physical or online stores during the contest period.
1. The Contest is open to:
I. All individuals aged 18 and above;
II. All individuals residing in Malaysia with a valid contact number and email address;
2. The Contest is not open to:
I. Permanent and/or contract employees of Parkson Lifestyle Sdn Bhd of Companies.
The Campaign Mechanism & Prize
1. A Participant is only entitled to win 1 prize throughout the entire Contest period.
2. The Prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable or redeemable for cash or any other item and cannot be resold or offered for resale. Unless otherwise approved by the Organizer in writing, the Prize is not transferable. If the winners choose not to accept the Prize for any reason, there will be no compensation offered.
3. However, the Organizer may at any time at its sole and absolute discretion substitute the Prize with other items of any equal or similar value with or without conditions.
Notification of Contest Winners
1. The winner(s) will be announced via SPAO Instagram / Facebook.
2. The winner(s) will be notified via email.
3. If the Organizer unable to contact the winner(s) several attempts within three (3) business days of the announcement of winners from the time deemed, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the winner’s entry, the non-contactable winner shall have no claim whatsoever against the Organizer on the cancellation and the forfeiture.
Sedunia Travel Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. This Sedunia Travel Voucher (“Voucher”) has NO CASH VALUE and is ONLY valid for the redemption of travel voucher products to Korea only (air ticket, accommodation & tour packages) of the value up to RM6,000 (Travel Voucher x2 | RM3,000 each). from the office of Sedunia Travel Services Sdn Bhd.
2. This Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Redemption of the Voucher after the expiry date will not be entertained. SEDUNIA TRAVEL will not be held liable for any loss or damages arising in connection with the use of this Voucher.
3. The VOUCHER CODE printed on the face of this Voucher is for single use only and must be redeemed once in its entirety. No refund or credit will be given if the transaction value is less than RM6,000 (Travel Voucher x2 | RM3,000 each). If the transaction value is greater than RM6,000 (Travel Voucher x2 | RM3,000 each), the holder of this Voucher will be required to pay the difference.
4. Tour booking confirmation must be completed at least 3 weeks before the intended travel departure date.
5. Bookings are subject to availability. No changes are allowed once the reservation is confirmed.
6. The travel product redeemed by the holder of this Voucher will be governed by SEDUNIA TRAVEL’s terms and conditions at the time of redemption.
7. This Voucher is not valid for online travel products.
8. Is subject to SST. (if applicable)
9. This Voucher is not exchangeable for cash.
10. This Voucher will not be replaced/reimbursed if lost, stolen, damaged or expired.
11. To redeem the Sedunia Travel Voucher*, kindly email your request to Sedunia Travel Services Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +603-21488818 or +603-21443733 (Sedunia person in charge:Emmy Lau, Elaine Tan, Jace Lim, Janice Wan, or Rasidah) for assistance.
Rights of The Organizer
1. The Organizer’s decision in selecting the winner(s) for the Contest is final and conclusive. Correspondence will not be entertained.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions herein contained at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
Liability and Responsibility
1. All Participants (including winners) in the Contest shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage, or loss resulting from participation in any manner in the Contest.
2. All transportation, accommodation, administration costs and personal costs including but not limited to any other costs, fees and/or expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and/or redemption and/or usage of the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners.
General Terms and Conditions
Participation in the Contest shall be deemed as permission to the Organizer, Parkson Lifestyle Sdn Bhd, to do the following:-
I. At its sole discretion, to use, publish and display the names and other particulars of the Participant including but not limited to their identification numbers as publicity purposes without any compensation paid or notice given.
II. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest at any time without notice, and the participant shall not be entitled, in the event of such cancellation, termination or suspension, to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any loss or damage incurred by the participant as a direct and/or indirect result of the cancellation, termination or suspension.
III. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any participant in the Contest and prohibit that person from further participating in the Contest in the event that there is a suspicion that the participant tampered with or benefited from the tampering of the Contest or the Terms and Conditions stated herein.